A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Yeah the Feds have begun an investigation into human rights abuses against the SFPD.
The jail at 850 Bryant street is next. Mr Sherriff Hennesy should worry.
His prison guards are sticking their fingers up peoples butts. It happened to me.
The sherriffs department still ignores the complaints against them.

Dear Federal government:
My mom did not want me to get tortured by my own country when I was born.
I don't want my children to be abused by law enforcement people in this country.
The human rights abuses against US citizens is out of hand.
I did not deserve to be tortured.
Please help.
There is trouble in our homeland.
Stop ignoring the complaints or the past will get repeated.

www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset