A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Thursday, November 20, 2003

In February of 2001. I was locked up in San Francisco jail.
I was strip searched, starved and put in a cold room.
Alert Alert Alert to all transsexuals who want to come to San Francisco, California.
Stay AWAY from here.
If you do come--be prepared for disease, abuse, torture and maybe even death.

I complained to the government after it happened. It got squashed.
I complained to the ACLU they never returned my calls.
I complained to the Office of Citizen Complaints they told me I was treated normally.
I called lawyers they never returned my calls.

This community sucks and there are safer places to go.

Los Angeles, Seattlle, Portland, New York, Chicago, Minnesota, San Diego, Sacramento, Atlanta.
Anywhere but here in San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area.



www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset