A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Monday, December 08, 2003

Hello:
San Francisco claims to be the kindest and safest place for transsexuals. Well it's not.
It's not because when I go to buy coffee, some worthless denizen of society will laugh.
Some worthless denizen of society will make me use pepper spray.
Some worthless denizen of society will want to check my ID.
Some worthless denizen of society will call me what I am not.
Some worthless denizen of society will want me to vote for them.
Some worthless denizen of society will make it all very unsafe.
Moral of the story.
If your a transsexual living in San Francisco.
Buy a GUN!!!
You may need it.
www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset