A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Bought a new camera


IMG_2599
Originally uploaded by sexyts.
I recently bought a new camera. The Canon Digital Rebel XT( Digital SLR). Oh by the way the sales guy at Wolf Camera was very nice and treated me with respect. I bought it at the Wolf Camera at the Church street Safeway shopping center.
If you know about cameras you know its a big jump from a consumer high end digital to a Digital SLR, but I am glad I made the transition. The camera has a load of features that will enable creativity and not hinder it.
I will be looking for classes on how to better use the camera.
Check out my website for more pictures.
http://homepage.mac.com/trannytalk/
www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset