A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Another death....?

I was waken up this morning by a tenant. ( I am the resident manager of the building)
The tenant proceeded to tell me that a naked woman was in the light well and that she was not moving.
After I opened a vacant apartment and walked to the light well I saw a woman laying on the ground.
She was naked and not moving.
She was also very young.
We don't know what happened, but we are shocked and traumatized by the discovery.
Violence against women and TG/TS people really needs to stop.
Teardrops.................



The ghetto is full of shit.
(I live in the Tenderloin in San Francisco)
www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset