A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Monday, November 12, 2007

I support Dog the Bounty Huter aka Duane Chapman.
I don't support his son Chris Tucker.

BUT an issue that needs attention are family dynamics.
I have experienced some cutthroat shit from own family, and they have put me through hell.
I had to move 3000 miles away to get away from the shit my family dishes out.

I have a son, and have paid over 23,000 in child support, BUT I have never seen him.
I've seen pictures, but haven't seen him.

So the bottom line is that families in America are crap.
Fatherless children are everywhere...
Kids that do have fathers are being turned into murderers, or they become cut-throat and hurt everyone in the process.

Labels: , , , , , ,

www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset