A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trans March 2007 in San Francisco


So it is official I do not belong to the Trans community even though I am a MTF transsexual. I went to the Trans March and I did not feel comfortable. It consisted of mostly straight people and lesbians. The only individuals I felt comfortable with were the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. Even my only Trans friend didn't want to March in it because it was quite intimidating to be overwhelmed by straight people and frickin Dykes.
Dykes or Lesbians aren't much. There a bunch of aimless nasty fucks, who commit Domestic Violecne against each other daily. I saw so many Lesbians fighting with each other it was almost circus like.
I think it is downright wierd and pathetic that I cannot identify with my own community.

Guess I'll have to find another community to hang out with....

Labels: , , , ,

www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset