A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I support the actions and sacrifices of Ed Brown.
Why: Paying taxes is in effect taking up my savings, and reduces my income by at least 1/3 rd on every payday. I pay at least 350.00 in taxes every two weeks and it is getting old, especially when our politicians are corrupt and Bush is a warmonger.
I do not agree on using my taxes to pay for his deadly war, and I do not get anything from paying taxes.
Health care is a joke, highways are fucked up, the cops like to abuse everyone they get their hands on, so what is left????
STOP taxing us!

(paragraph below is from another source)
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) - A former militia man convicted of tax evasion prepared for a government siege Friday at his fortress-like home, but U.S. marshals gave no indication they were planning to confront him.

Ed Brown said he was ready for a swarm of federal agents to descend on his property to execute an arrest warrant issued after he failed to appear for the end of his trial. He and his wife contend that they did not have to pay income taxes, and his supporters say a conflict could be violent.

"If Mexico came up on my land and tried to take my land, would I not fight?" Brown said. "The United States is the same exact thing as Mexico in this state."

Brown, 63, and his wife, Elaine, 65, were convicted Thursday of plotting to conceal their income and avoid paying federal income tax. They argued the tax is illegitimate and they are not required to pay it.

U.S. marshals said negotiations with Brown continue and they have no plans to attack Brown's Plainfield home or act quickly on the arrest warrant. He has been holed up in his home with armed supporters for much of the trial.
www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset