A Transsexuals view on life

This blog contains ideas, issues and concerns of a male to female transsexual. It is a part of the public forum.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

I support pro-choice.


IMG_2987
Originally uploaded by sexyts.
Since America is a democracy,
it does not matter who is in charge. The Supreme court, the president, and all religious institutions are not in charge of my life. I make my decisions, I choose what to do with my body.
Fact: Anti-abortion people are religious fanatics.
Fact: Pro-choice people are liberals.
Fact: Religious institutions discriminate and bash transsexuals.
Fact: Liberals accept transsexuals.
Fact: America is a democracy.
Fact: A democracy is run by the people.
Fact: History repeats itself.
Fact: We the people will resist all attempts, by religious institutions, to put America in a conservative tailspin.
www.flickr.com
Our world dinab's Our world photoset